Maxpower

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Te-quila Massage (Bird)

Me & Phil left work at about 8ish.We decided to head to Versant Vihay, where the party would be held in a club called RPM. We got there and tried the old 'I'm a English tourist, with now idea where I am, but rather than ask,I'll wander around aimlessly for a while'. We eventually stumbled upon TGI Fridays. We got two stools at he bar and ordered the usual Kingfishers. From that point on things got a bit messy. We got some cocktails, and apparently there was a deal with Absolut Vodka, so we crap loads of them. We tried Muddy Water, Strawberry Daquiris, Cosmopolitan, Vodka,Schnapps,Baileys,Kahlua,Gin,Brandy..You name it we had it in a a cocktail

I was also intrigued by the way it described in the menu how to smoke a perfect Cigar. The last line read, 'Do not stub out your cigar when you have finsihed, rather let it go naturally. After all if a cigar's that good, let it die with dignity?????'

Suddenly the man walking round with the Tequila walked by us. In for a penny, so we ordered two shots of the old lethal stuff. However this was not the normal tequila routine. Sure we put lime on our hands, and then some salt. However we then got told we have to have the massage as well...this basically meant the tequila guy, slapping you about the head as you were trying to drink your shot....after a few of these and several more cocktails, Rob & Pooja turned up. we had a drink with them (of course) and got Rob & pooja A Tequila massage as well..Well it was their Wedding Anniversary..Congratulations guys.

Me and Phil had a good laugh with the barmen as well. They tried a few card tricks but we had them well scouted. Phil did a couple and I impressed the guys by showing them how to open a bottle with a lighter...

Wandered,staggered to RPM where the party was in full swing. Obviously by this time me and Phil were well and truely trolleyed. I needed to dance to get rid of the sick feeling that was pounding around my head...No idea what the music was, but I guess I had a good time

At about 2ish me and Phil had, had enough.We wanted to go home in style and ordered a Auto-Rickshaw....And no, I can't remember much more than that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home