Maxpower

Monday, February 21, 2005

Brian's new clobber

I went to the bosses house after work yesterday. Really nice place. Plus he's got some servants, a chef etc etc and is really hospitable. We had a gorgeous meal, and we had the nicect Dhal I've had since I've been here. I also got a taste of home and had some Apple crumble and Ice cream
I had a few beers and also got to try on my Costume for next weeks Opening Ceremony
The outfit is really ornate, hand made and looks really cool...I've asked Mark to download some piccies so you can see it for yourself

The main outfit is called a Sherwani.The stole is called a Chunni......



4 Comments:

  • Has anyone seen "carry on: up the khyber"???

    I think bri looks like the big british (Bernard Bresslaw) guy who was big and daft who always played the indian slave.

    Haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

  • Alright mate just got back from Prague. Have consumed much beer while learning many drinking games for trying out with the boys in the not to distant future.

    Where are the pics for the costume?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

  • Pictures added as requested, master.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

  • Cheers Jay..I love you too

    I've also got a new party trick with regard to Flaming Sambuca's

    Try lighting these bad boys when they're in your mouth

    By Blogger Brian Jones, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home