Maxpower

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My very Own Googlewhack...

I by chance ventured onto the googlewhack website.

I needed a 'new thing' to do as part of my new year resolution so decided that I would try to get myself a googlewhack

For those not in the know, a googlewhack is where you enter two seperate words in to google search engine and you only get one generated hit

I tried with the below and came close
xenophobic cumquats 4 Hits
xenophobia cumquats 3 Hits
kaleidoscopes cumquats 2 Hits

As you can see I was obsessed with the word cumquat (don't ask me why) I eventually threw it together with bedazzled and

Ta da

bedazzled cumquats 1 hit only

Yes you could say that I am a genius

If you don't believe me then check it out on whack stack..(see google for more info)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home